Director of Enrollment Management is responsible for the recruiting, selecting, and enrolling of a diverse class of high-quality students for Roland Park Country School. The Director is responsible for developing marketing and strategic plans that will position RPCS as the all-girls college preparatory school of choice for prospective girls and their families. The Director reports directly to the Head of School, oversees a team of admissions associates and faculty representatives, and is a member of the school’s senior administrative team. In his/her role as the Director, this individual is highly skilled at setting direction and policy to ensure that students who enroll at RPCS are of the caliber necessary to succeed in a highly competitive, college-preparatory program. The candidate should have 3-5 years of full time admissions and/or communications and marketing experience.
Candidates should have some experience in marketing strategy and brand management and an understanding of independent school culture. Strong communication skills – written and verbal—are of paramount importance to this role. This individual should be able to create and shape vision as well as implement strategies and programs that enhance the enrollment profile of RPCS.
Send cover letter and resume to Carla Spawn-van Berkum, Assistant Head of School for Academics firstname.lastname@example.org
School Store Assistant
The role of the School Store Assistant is to support the School Store Manager. The assistant will interact directly with students, parents, and employees at RPCS on a regular basis.
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality and standards at all times.
- Must be independent, flexible and motivated.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and be well-suited to work in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including word and excel) and comfortable with learning new database, software & web-based applications including Point of Sale (POS) System.
The assistant reports to the School Store Manager and supports the school store operations, including but not limited to:
- Providing assistance to students, families, employees and other members of the school community.
- Responsibility for daily operations of POS system including processing sales, opening, closing and reconciling drawer daily, and settling credit card charges. Creating deposits and reports as needed.
- Restocking inventory (clothing, uniforms, gifts, supply items, snacks and drinks) throughout the day. Managing the food and beverage inventory and assisting with placing food orders with multiple vendors.
- Helping to keep the store neat and orderly.
- Assisting with unpacking, counting, checking-in, labelling and organizing new merchandise shipments.
- Assisting with monthly reporting and billing as needed.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Assist Store Manager and various vendors to research and select items, design and approve art for gear, approve and ultimately order items.
- Assist with the store inventory in June.
The assistant position is approximately 20 hours a week mid-August through mid-June. Must be flexible if occasional adjustment in specific daily hours is needed.
- Mornings 4-5 days a week. 7:30 am until 12 pm.
- Flexibility to occasionally change specific workday hours if needed.
- Flexibility to provide occasional all-day coverage if needed.
- Must be comfortable working alone in store at times if needed.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Cathy Heflin email@example.com